Known as Okiami by the Japanese, Krill has been a food source since the 19th century. Krill has also been been consumed by Eskimos, Inuits, South Korean, and Taiwanese people going back centuries.
Stonehenge Health Antarctic Krill Oil contains the most pure and potent Omega-3 essential fatty acids on the market today. Naturally occurring omega-3 phospholipids and the powerful antioxidant astaxanthin contained within the Krill Oil are considered far more potent than those found in standard fish oil.
Krill Oils has been shown to help maintain optimal heart and artery health by helping to regulate cholesterol levels when they are in a healthy range.
Krill Oil has also been found to lower inflammation through the body, helping with joint stiffness and pain. The Journal of the American College of Nutrition recently published a study that reported that Krill Oil could help maintain healthy inflammation pathways throughout your body. They measured levels of CRP (C-reactive protein), considered to be a sign of inflammation and a risk factor for heart health. Getting the right amounts of omega-3s EPA and DHA found in Krill Oil was shown to help cardiovascular health by supporting healthy CRP levels.
Many studies have also shown that the omega-3s in Krill Oil can provide benefits for a wide range of issues including autoimmune diseases (such as rheumatoid arthritis), depression, asthma, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, heart disease, cancer, cardiovascular disease, ADHD, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and painful menstrual periods.
Experts agree that Krill Oil is a superior source of long-chain omega-3 fatty acids EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) than that found in standard fish oils. The EPA and DHA in Stonehenge Health Antarctic Krill Oil are packaged as phospholipids in the polyunsaturated fats. Phospholipids allow your body to immediately use them because the majority of your body’s cell membranes are made up of them, so they absorb much more quickly when the omega-3s are presented to your body in this form. The EPA and DHA in fish oil are typically triglycerides and must undergo additional processing by your body to make them bioavailable. It’s the key reason that our bodies can use the phospholipids found in Krill Oil a lot faster than that found in fish oil.
Each bottle of Stonehenge Health Antarctic Krill Oil contains 60 softgel capsules for a complete 30-day supply. Highly concentrated active ingredients in each suggested serving: 1500mg of Pure Antarctic Krill Oil, 225mg of EPA, 135mg of DHA, 630mg of Phospholipids, and 2,000mcg of Astaxanthin a free radical-fighting antioxidant. Take two easy-to-swallow softgel one time per day. Keep bottle closed tightly, and store in a dry, cool place such as the refrigerator, protecting the capsules from light to maintain potency.
Compare the Stonehenge Health label to others, and you will see the difference!
One (1) bottle contains 60 lemon coated softgels, a 30-day supply.
Softgel Capsule Size: 7/8 inch x 3/8 inch
Suggested Use: Take two softgels one time per day for optimal results.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Manufactured in the USA
Stonehenge Health Antarctic Krill Oil Ingredients
Pure Krill Oil:
Antarctic Krill Oil is the purest and most potent Omega-3 essential fatty acids. Naturally occurring omega-3 phospholipids and the powerful antioxidant astaxanthin contained within the Krill Oil are considered far more potent than those found in standard fish oil.
Krill Oils has been shown to help maintain optimal heart and artery health by helping to regulate cholesterol levels when they are in a normal range.
Krill Oil has also been found to lower inflammation through the body, helping with joint stiffness and pain. The Journal of the American College of Nutrition recently published a study that reported that Krill Oil can help maintain healthy inflammation pathways throughout your body. They measured levels of CRP (C-reactive protein), considered to be a sign of inflammation and a risk factor for heart health. Getting the right amounts of omega-3s EPA and DHA found in Krill Oil was shown to help cardiovascular health by supporting healthy CRP levels.
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid):
Long-chain omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA are packaged as phospholipids in the polyunsaturated fats of the Krill Oil. Phospholipids allow your body to immediately use them because the majority of your body’s cell membranes are made up of them, so they absorb much more quickly when the omega-3s are presented to your body in this form.
A type of lipids, phospholipids are what most of your cell membranes are made of. Including them helps improve the bio-availability of the Krill Oil omega-3s absorb and helps them become useful to your body.
A free radical-fighting antioxidant, astaxanthin has been shown to help protect your cells from damage and improve your immune system.
We love to hear from our customers.
Share your success story with us.
We love hearing from our customers. Here’s what they
have to say about Antarctic Krill Oil…
Helped Lowered My Cholesterol
Ellie S., Mesa, AZ
"I struggled with my cholesterol numbers for many years before I started looking for options. I’ve now been taking Krill Oil for a couple of months, and it has really helped me lower my cholesterol numbers. I went from a 215 to 188 and couldn’t be happier.”
*Individual results may vary
Bang for your bucks
Chuck Stevens, Des Moines, IA
“This is the one. I’ve been searching for the best Krill Oil and although there are lots of places making it, the quantity of Krill is usually low. Stonehenge has a much higher level, making it a much better value and way better for you and your wallet.”
*Individual results may vary
Grace Ann D., Houston, TX
“Stonehenge Health Krill Oil has become my go too for my joint pain. As I’ve gotten older, my body just hasn’t been keeping me feeling young, but this Krill is really helping keep my joints pain free. Thanks so much.”
*Individual results may vary
Best natural anti-inflammatory
Henry Perkins, Columbus, OH
“I’ve been in the health and fitness industry for over 25 years and I’ve seen all sorts of trends in health supplements. Recently I’ve experienced inflammation in my hands, and although I eat an extremely healthy diet, and exercise regularly, it is still an issue. I tried taking regular aspirin, but that didn’t seem to help. As I researched fish and krill oil online, this one stood out for its higher potency, so I was intrigued to give Stonehenge Health a try. I can report that my inflammation has gone away and my hands now feel like they should again. Bonus, my joints feel better too.”
*Individual results may vary
Best Krill Oil!
Zoe C., St. Cloud, MI
“No fish taste, easy to swallow softgels, no added fillers, clean. I've taken many different krill oils and this one tops them all! Great product!”
*Individual results may vary
Stonehenge Health Antarctic Krill Oil FAQ
What are the benefits of Stonehenge Health Antarctic Krill Oil?
Krill Oil helps to promote healthy cholesterol levels for a healthy heart, aids in supporting joint health, and cognitive brain health.
Why is Krill Oil better than Fish Oil?
Essential fatty acids in the form of EPA and DHA are contained in both Krill Oil and fish oil. Krill Oil has the benefit of a higher bioavailability than fish oil, which allows your body to use the essential EPA and DHA faster. The polyunsaturated fats in Krill Oil are stored in phospholipids while fish oil has them in triglycerides. Our body must undergo additional processing to access and use the EPA and DHA found in triglyceride, while phospholipids are absorbed without further processing. Krill Oil also contains the antioxidant astaxanthin, whereas fish oil does not. Krill Oil is also regarded as safer.
Does Krill Oil have the same fishy aftertaste that Fish Oil does?
Compared to fish oil, Krill Oil is thought to have a less fishy aftertaste, making it easier to take daily.
What are the benefits of Astaxanthin found in Krill Oil?
Astaxanthin is a super-antioxidant present in Krill Oil. Microalgae in the ocean produce high levels of astaxanthin that are then ingested by the krill, giving them the pinkish coloring. Astaxanthin is a keto-carotenoid, like beta-carotene and lycopene, and is thought to be much more powerful than other carotenoids. Astaxanthin has several health benefits, including joint health by acting as a natural anti-inflammatory. It may also help improve your skin, vision, energy, immune, cardiovascular, and brain function. Fish oil does not contain astaxanthin, which is a critical difference between the two.
Why is Krill Oil safer than fish oil?
High levels of harmful mercury and PCBs (polychlorinated biphenyls) are found in our oceans. A growing concern with fish oil is that it is often extracted from larger fish who are higher up the food chain and have eaten smaller fish. The more variety of smaller fish the larger fish eat, the higher the levels of harmful mercury and PCBs that are also consumed. This, in turn, can then be harmful as we consume the fish oil. Stonehenge Health Antarctic Krill Oil Complex is sourced from the Antarctic Ocean as the name suggests, which has notably cleaner, less polluted water that other more frequently fished oceans. Krill have a short lifespan and thus less time to build up mercury and PCBs levels compared to the larger fish varieties that are harvested for fish oil. Krill only eat algae and don’t eat other types of fish. These aspects make Krill Oil safer to use and a more effective alternative to using fish oil.
How do I take Stonehenge Health Antarctic Krill Oil?
Each bottle of Stonehenge Health Antarctic Krill Oil contains a one-month supply of 60 easy to swallow softgels capsules. We recommend taking two softgels, one time per day, ideally 20-30 minutes before a meal, with an 8-ounce glass of water.
What if Antarctic Krill Oil doesn’t work for me?
We are confident that our Krill Oil formula will surpass your expectations because it is carefully crafted for potency, purity, and performance. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our products, feel confident that you can return them anytime within 90-days of purchase for a refund of the product price. Just retain and return any used or unused bottles for the return to be fully credited.
Are there any known side effects to using Krill Oil?
There are no known side effects to taking Krill Oil. The product does, however, contain shellfish, so those with shellfish allergies should avoid taking the Krill Oil. We do not recommend taking more than the recommended dosage of three softgels per day. It’s always a good idea to talk with your physician about your current needs and about how Krill Oil can benefit your body’s health.
If I take prescription medications or other supplements, can I still take Antarctic Krill Oil?
Our Krill Oil is an extremely high-quality product that is pure and potent. However, it is always recommended that you consult your physician if you have any concerns about adding a new supplement to your daily regimen.
Is Stonehenge Health Antarctic Krill Oil harvested in a sustainable and environmentally conscious manner?
Yes. Our Krill comes from the deep, cold, and pristine waters around the Antarctic continent. The Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources (CCAMLR) sets strict harvesting guidelines that we follow in sustainably collecting Krill for oil extraction. The international efforts protect krill fishery and provide limits on production. Once the krill are caught, they are immediately frozen and processed to ensure fresh high potency and prevent contamination.
Compared to others, how is Stonehenge Health Antarctic Krill Oil better?
At Stonehenge Health we specially formulated our Antarctic Krill Oil to contain 1,500 mg of Pure Antarctic Krill Oil, many other brands only have 500 mg. Our robust Krill Oil formula also includes Phospholipids EPA and DHA, plus the powerful antioxidant Astaxanthin, which is the perfect combination to help you achieve an ideal daily dosage of Omega-3 essential fatty acids.
We earn our customers trust and loyalty by focusing on research and crafting only extremely high-quality products. We closely inspect each of our batches to ensure we are delivering only the purest and most potent formulas available today.
Not all formulas of Krill Oil sold in-stores or online are the same. Check the labels as you will often find that other supplement manufacturers have attempted to reduce their costs by cut corners, using lower doses. Our Antarctic Krill Oil contains an industry leading 1,500 mg of Pure Krill Oil in an easy to swallow softgel capsule.
We have spared no expense to bring you only the finest sustainably harvest and environmentally conscious ingredients manufactured using strict industry leading cGMP FDA guidelines. To ensure the purity and potency of our ingredients and finished products, we have an independent third-party laboratory triple-test all our batches for quality. You can be assured that everything we sell meets only the highest levels of quality.
Stonehenge Health Antarctic Krill Oil Guarantee
100% Risk-Free, 90-Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
At Stonehenge Health we are completely confident that all our all-natural formulas will surpass your expectations. We have carefully crafted all our products with the highest potency, purity, and performance possible. Our 90-day complete money back guarantee allows you to try any of our Stonehenge Health products with absolutely no risk involved.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your order, you can feel confident that we will accept your return or exchange at any time within 90 days of you receiving your order. A full product price refund for returned items will be issued, or replacement products will be shipped depending on your preference. Please just retain and return any used or unused bottles for the return to be fully credited.
The reason we make this type of guarantee is that our return rate is so staggeringly low. It seems that everyone who tries our products absolutely loves them. We know you will too.
To read more on our Exchange and Returns Policy, please click here.
Stonehenge Health Antarctic Krill Oil Research
1. Nutr Rev. 2017 May 1 ;75(5):361-373. PMID: 28371906 Lipid-modifying effects of krill oil in humans: systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
2. Lipids Health Dis. 2015 ;14:163. Epub 2015 Dec 15. PMID: 26666303 Krill oil reduces plasma triacylglycerol level and improves related lipoprotein particle concentration, fatty acid composition and redox status in healthy young adults - a pilot study.
3. Altern Med Rev. 2004 Dec;9(4):420-8. PMID: 15656713 Evaluation of the effects of Krill Oil on the clinical course of hyperlipidemia.
4. BMJ Open Diabetes Res Care. 2015 ;3(1):e000107. Epub 2015 Oct 14. PMID: 26504524 Effects of krill oil on endothelial function and other cardiovascular risk factors in participants with type 2 diabetes, a randomized controlled trial.
5. Altern Med Rev. 2003 May;8(2):171-9. PMID: 12777162 Evaluation of the effects of Krill Oil on the management of premenstrual syndrome and dysmenorrhea.
6. Am J Gastroenterol. 2005 Dec;100(12):2674-80. PMID: 17353582 Evaluation of the effect of \ Krill Oil on chronic inflammation and arthritic symptoms.
7. Lipids Health Dis. 2015 ;14:142. Epub 2015 Nov 4. PMID: 26537218 Supplementation of krill oil with high phospholipid content increases sum of EPA and DHA in erythrocytes compared with low phospholipid krill oil.
8. Lipids Health Dis. 2011 Aug 22 ;10(1):145. Epub 2011 Aug 22. PMID: 21854650 Krill's relative superior bioavaiability to fish oil in human subjects may be due to the free phospholipid bound chemical form.
9. Front Genet. 2011 ;2:45. Epub 2011 Jul 12. PMID: 22303341 Differential effects of krill oil and fish oil on the hepatic transcriptome in mice.
10. Lipids. 2011 Jan;46(1):25-36. Epub 2010 Sep 17. PMID: 20848234 Elucidation of phosphatidylcholine composition in krill oil extracted from Euphausia superba.
11. Nutr Rev. 2017 May 1 ;75(5):361-373. PMID: 28371906 Lipid-modifying effects of krill oil in humans: systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
12. Biomed Res Int. 2015 ;2015:645984. Epub 2015 Aug 2. PMID: 26301251 Krill Oil Ameliorates Mitochondrial Dysfunctions in Rats Treated with High-Fat Diet.
13. Lipids Health Dis. 2013 Jan 25 ;12(1):6. Epub 2013 Jan 25. PMID: 23351783 Enhanced cognitive function and antidepressant-like effects after krill oil supplementation in rats.
15. Lipids. 2011 Jan;46(1):37-46. Epub 2010 Nov 2. PMID: 21042875 Metabolic effects of krill oil are essentially similar to those of fish oil but at lower dose of EPA and DHA, in healthy volunteers.
16. PLoS One. 2012 ;7(6):e38797. Epub 2012 Jun 7. PMID: 22685607 A krill oil supplemented diet suppresses hepatic steatosis in high-fat fed rats.
17. Lipids Health Dis. 2017 Jan 17 ;16(1):11. Epub 2017 Jan 17. PMID: 28095913 Effects of a purified krill oil phospholipid rich in long-chain omega-3 fatty acids on cardiovascular disease risk factors in non-human primates with naturally occurring diabetes type-2 and dyslipidemia.
18. J Agric Food Chem. 2009 Oct 14;57(19):9339-45. PMID: 19761211 Dietary krill oil supplementation reduces hepatic steatosis, glycemia, and hypercholesterolemia in high-fat-fed mice.
19. Scand J Gastroenterol. 2011 Nov 30. Epub 2011 Nov 30. PMID: 22126533 Dietary supplementation of krill oil attenuates inflammation and oxidative stress in experimental ulcerative colitis in rats.
20. Eur J Nutr. 2012 Aug 25. Epub 2012 Aug 25. PMID: 22923017 Krill oil versus fish oil in modulation of inflammation and lipid metabolism in mice transgenic for TNF-α
21. Eur J Nutr. 2015 Oct ;54(7):1055-67. Epub 2014 Oct 15. PMID: 25315197 Effect of fish and krill oil supplementation on glucose tolerance in rabbits with experimentally induced obesity.
22. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2017 Aug 15. Epub 2017 Aug 15. PMID: 28812326 Effect of Dietary Components from Antarctic Krill on Atherosclerosis in apoE-Deficient Mice.
The most potent and pure probiotic and prebiotic blend available. A dynamic blend of 16 strains of probiotics with 51 Billion CFUs, plus a prebiotic fiber helps stimulate the healthy growth of probiotics for optimal digestion.
One of the most thoroughly researched plants in existence today to help boost your immunity, joint function, and mobility with anti-inflammatory properties, plus great digestive health, and helps fight free radicals throughout your body.
Data and message rates may apply. You will receive 4 msgs/mo. Text STOP to Opt Out or HELP for help.
Agreement to Receive Text Messages
By providing your mobile number, you agree that Stonehenge Health may send you text messages (including SMS and MMS). Stonehenge Health will send you up to four messages per month. Message and data rates may apply.
You may opt out at any time by texting the word STOP to the phone number 1-800-930-5965. For help, send the word HELP to 1-800-930-5965.
You agree to notify us of any changes to your mobile number and update your account with us to reflect this change.
Will I be charged for the text messages I receive?
Though Stonehenge Health will never charge you for the text messages you receive, depending on your phone plan, you may see some charges from your mobile provider.