Dating back over 4,000 years Turmeric has a long-celebrated history in Asia as both a spice for food and its medicinal value and is one of the most thoroughly researched plants in existence today. The key to Turmeric’s success is curcumin, the helpful substance which also produces its vibrant orange color. Curcumin is known for its significant anti-inflammatory and pain reducing properties that have been found to rival those of ibuprofen.
Stonehenge Health Dynamic Turmeric is a natural choice. For maximum results in each recommended daily dose, we have included 1,650 mg of Organic Turmeric Curcumin Complex and standardized 95% curcuminoids, 300 mg of Organic Ginger for digestive comfort, and 15 mg of BioPerine® for added absorption.
Unlike over-the-counter big pharmaceutical drugs, turmeric has no found toxic side-effects on your body. The powerful antioxidant advantages of curcumin have been shown in studies to help healthy cells.
Turmeric has also been found to help boost immunity, brain function, digestive health, healthy joints, and blood pressure. Many people across the globe even use Turmeric for its abilities to help as an antioxidant, detoxifier, and its mood-improving capabilities.
We care about you and your family’s health. We don’t cut corners as you may experience with other lower quality products. We don’t use fillers, binders or synthetic ingredients of any kind. Only 100% all-natural ingredients are used to make all Stonehenge Health products. Compare our label to others to see the difference in potency and value!
Each bottle of Dynamic Turmeric contains 90 vegetarian capsules for a full 30-day supply.
Capsule Size: 7/8 inch x 5/16 inch
Suggested Use: Take three veggie capsules once per day, 20-30 minutes before you eat with an 8oz glass of water for optimal results.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Manufactured in the USA from the finest globally-sourced ingredients
Stonehenge Health® Dynamic Turmeric™ Ingredients
Organic Turmeric Curcumin is one of the most thoroughly researched plants on earth with a rich history dating back over 4,000 years. The health boosting substance Curcumin in Turmeric is known for its significant anti-inflammatory and pain reducing properties that have been found to rival those of ibuprofen. It also has anti-oxidant, detoxifier, and its mood-improving capabilities as well.
Organic Ginger has been used for thousands of years and is well known for helping to reduce nausea, upset stomach, and other stomach ailments. Like turmeric, ginger has anti-inflammatory properties that may help relieve the symptoms of arthritis and help calm the symptoms of chest and throat infections, including the common cold.
BioPerine® has been found to significantly improve the bioavailability of Curcumin in your body, studies have found a 20x (2000%) increase in bioavailability compared to taking Turmeric Curcumin on its own. BioPerine® is a patented extract sourced from black pepper fruits (Piper nigrum) standardized to 95% minimum Piperine. Black pepper has been used since ancient times and is one of the most widely used spices around the world.
We love to hear from our customers.
Share your success story with us.
We love hearing from our customers. Here’s what they
have to say about Dynamic Turmeric…
Free To Live My Life Again
Adrienne L., San Antonio, TX
“I have been taking Stonehenge Health’s Dynamic Turmeric to help with the inflammation from a horseback riding accident in which I broke my ankle, talus, and both bones in my lower leg.
My doctor was the one who initially suggested that I try turmeric, which surprised me as I am used to him prescribing me medications. At first, I was a little skeptical, but I knew he had my best interest at heart, so I decided to give it a shot.
Dynamic Turmeric has given me a lot of mobility back. It's helping me recover more quickly, eases my aches and pains, and has given me the freedom to do the basic things like walking up and down the stairs in my house.
My kids like to be tucked in at night, especially my youngest daughter, and she has just now gotten to the point where she will ask me to tuck her in at night because she finally realizes that it's not such a big deal for me to go up the stairs anymore. It is something I just was not able to do for the last several years since my accident.
Thanks to Stonehenge Health® Dynamic Turmeric™, I now have the freedom to live my life again.”
*Individual results may vary
My Knee Pain Completely Went Away
Rick F., Colorado Springs, CO
“After a carrier in the military, my body had taken a lot of abuse. Over the years, I’ve had many knee problems, which resulted in me needing four knee surgeries. I’ve tried all sorts of products for my knee pain, but none of them helped at all.
I fish as my recreation, and I’ve been extremely limited in places I could go because my knee pain prevented me from accessing the rivers that I like to fish.
I did my research and liked what I saw with Stonehenge Health’s Dynamic Turmeric, so I thought I’d give it a shot.
Within two weeks, my knee pain completely went away. I’ve been using it every day since then, and my knee pain has not come back. I’m significantly more active now. My restrictions are much less. And I am doing all the things I used to do without the pain, including finally going back to the harder-to-reach places that I like to fish – and it’s good!
I appreciate how much research Stonehenge Health has put into its products. Dynamic Turmeric has everything it should, and it works exactly the way they say that it does.”
*Individual results may vary
Life Changed Forever
Stephanie F., San Diego, CA
“I had been suffering from chronic migraines that required me to take medicine daily to stop. Since I started taking Turmeric, my migraines have stopped! I feel healthier in so many other respects too. I have even lost 12 lbs, had fewer rosacea flair-ups and even less pain during my menstrual cycle. I've tried tons of pharmaceuticals and have visited many doctors. I truly thank you for making a product that has benefited me in so many fantastic ways.”
*Individual results may vary
Gift From God
Tina A., Provo, UT
"I have been suffering from a depressive disorder for some time now which keeps me from wanting to leave the house or even get out of bed some days. I know that because I’m not getting enough exercise, it’s causing my knees to become very stiff, and my hips hurt and pop, and I’m only 43. This sort of thing doesn’t seem like it should be happening to someone so young. I searched online for proven solutions and was excited when I came across your product. It’s really been the answer to my prayers. I feel like myself again. This has been an absolute Godsend. My energy and mood have improved dramatically, and my body feels pain-free, just like when I was 20. My kids finally have their mom back. I couldn’t be happier.”
*Individual results may vary
Arthritis Pain Gone
N. Albright, Dallas, TX
“My arthritis has been acting up as I was helping my wife in the garden. It had gotten very bad. I couldn’t even lift the bags of soil she needed my help moving. One dose and I was amazing at how quickly my hands felt great again. Day 3 and it was like my hands were as good as new again. Amazing.”
*Individual results may vary
I Love Turmeric In My Food, Now I Love It Everyday
Olive W., Bend, OR
"I’ve been cooking with Turmeric of and on for many years. It’s a very flavorful spice. It wasn’t until recently that I started reading more about the health benefits it offers as well. I felt like I was in fairly good shape, but the added value Turmeric brings to making me feel young again, has been amazing. Highly recommended.”
*Individual results may vary
Paul F., Columbia, SC
“I’ve been experiencing some lower back pain and joint pain recently and it didn’t seem to matter how many painkillers I took, it just didn’t seem to do much to help, plus I know taking all those chemicals aren’t great for me. This has been the answer. My body feels so much better with just 2 pills a day.”
*Individual results may vary
Stonehenge Health® Dynamic Turmeric™ FAQ
How easy is it to take Dynamic Turmeric?
Stonehenge Health Dynamic Turmeric comes in easy to swallow veggie capsule that is simple to take with a glass of water. Each bottle contains a 1-month supply of 90-capsules. We recommend taking three capsules one time per day, 20-30 minutes before a meal.
Are the capsules Vegetarian / Vegan?
Our capsules are vegetable based and vegan-friendly as they contain no animal products of any kind.
When can I expect results?
Every person’s body chemistry is unique, so individual results may vary, however, we have found that customer report typically seeing results between one to four weeks. Don’t forget, at Stonehenge Health we stand behind all our products with a 90-day 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee.
What if Dynamic Turmeric does not work for me?
We have carefully crafted our formula of Dynamic Turmeric and are confident that it will help you achieve your desired results. If, however for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our products, feel confident you can return them anytime within 90-days of purchase for a refund of the product price. We will happily take retained used or unused bottles back for a full refund of the original product price. Just contact our customer success team with any questions you may have about your return, and they will be happy to assist you.
Have there been any side effects reported?
No, Dynamic Turmeric is one of the most studied and widely used plants for health on the planet, and there are no known adverse side effects of using it. We recommend not taking more than our recommended dosage of three capsules per day.
Can I still take Dynamic Turmeric if I also take prescription medications or other supplements?
Our formula of Dynamic Turmeric is 100% all-natural and safe, however, if you are taking other medications, please consult your physician before taking this supplement.
What makes Stonehenge Health Dynamic Turmeric better than others?
At Stonehenge Health we have earned our customers trust and loyalty by focusing on research first and then creating only the highest quality and potency products that we can. We carefully inspect each of our batches to ensure we are delivering only the best.
Turmeric Curcumin formulas sold in stores and online are not all the same. Many supplement manufactures often attempt to reduce their costs and cut corners by not including the maximum dosages and purity of ingredients that we do at Stonehenge Health. Our Dynamic Turmeric also contains BioPerine® to help with absorption which most on the market do not. Additionally, most manufacturers do not offer vegetarian capsules.
We use strict guidelines and spare no expense to bring you the finest supplement available. We triple-verify our quality by having an independent third-party laboratory test each batch of our product to ensure the purity and potency of our ingredients.
Stonehenge Health® Dynamic Turmeric™ Guarantee
100% Risk-Free, 90-Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
At Stonehenge Health, we are confident that our all-natural formulas will surpass your expectations. We have carefully crafted our products with the highest potency, purity, and performance possible. Our 90-day full money-back guarantee allows you to try any of our Stonehenge Health products with absolutely no risk involved.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your order, you can feel assured that we will accept your return or exchange at any time within 90-days of you receiving your order. A full product price refund for returned items will be issued, or replacement products will be shipped depending on your preference. Please retain and return any used or unused bottles for the return to be fully credited.
The reason we make this type of guarantee is that our return rate is very low. Most people who try our products love them. We know you will too!
To read more on our Exchange and Returns Policy, please click here.
Stonehenge Health® Dynamic Turmeric™ Research
1. What is the History of Turmeric? http://www.pbs.org/food/the-history-kitchen/turmeric-history/
2. Davidson, Alan. The Oxford Companion to Food. Oxford: Oxford UP, 1999. Print.
3. “First Curry Powder Advert.” First Curry Powder Advert. British Library Board, n.d. Web. 09 Feb. 2015.
4. Prance, Ghillean T., and Mark Nesbitt. The Cultural History of Plants. New York.: Routledge, 2005. Print.
5. Ravindran, P. N., K. Nirmal Babu, and K. Sivaraman. Turmeric: The Genus Curcuma. Boca Raton, FL: CRC, 2007. Print.
6. Saberi, Helen, and Colleen Taylor Sen. Turmeric: Great Recipes Featuring the Wonder Spice That Fights Inflammation and Protects Against Disease. Chicago: Agate Digital, 2014. Print.
7. Phytother Res. 2015 Nov 27. Epub 2015 Nov 27. PMID: 26610378 The Role of Curcumin Administration in Patients with Major Depressive Disorder: Mini Meta-Analysis of Clinical Trials.
8. Cancer Lett. 2014 Jan 23. Epub 2014 Jan 23. PMID: 24463298 Targeting Cancer Stem Cells by Curcumin and Clinical Applications.
9. Ron Brookmeyer, Elizabeth Johnson, Kathryn Ziegler-Graham, H Michael Arrighi. Forecasting the global burden of Alzheimer's disease. Alzheimers Dement. 2007 Jul ;3(3):186-91. PMID: 19595937
10. Nozomi Hishikawa, Yoriko Takahashi, Yoshinobu Amakusa, Yuhei Tanno, Yoshitake Tuji, Hisayoshi Niwa, Nobuyuki Murakami, U K Krishna. Effects of turmeric on Alzheimer's disease with behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia. Ayu. 2012 Oct ;33(4):499-504. PMID: 23723666
11. Laura Zhang, Milan Fiala, John Cashman, James Sayre, Araceli Espinosa, Michelle Mahanian, Justin Zaghi, Vladimir Badmaev, Michael C Graves, George Bernard, Mark Rosenthal. Curcuminoids enhance amyloid-beta uptake by macrophages of Alzheimer's disease patients. J Alzheimers Dis. 2006 Sep;10(1):1-7. PMID: 16988474
12. P Usharani, A A Mateen, M U R Naidu, Y S N Raju, Naval Chandra. Effect of NCB-02, atorvastatin and placebo on endothelial function, oxidative stress and inflammatory markers in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a randomized, parallel-group, placebo-controlled, 8-week study. Drugs R D. 2008;9(4):243-50. PMID: 18588355
13. B Lal, A K Kapoor, O P Asthana, P K Agrawal, R Prasad, P Kumar, R C Srimal. Efficacy of curcumin in the management of chronic anterior uveitis. Phytother Res. 1999 Jun;13(4):318-22. PMID: 10404539
14. Jiayuan Sun, Weigang Guo, Yong Ben, Jinjun Jiang, Changjun Tan, Zude Xu, Xiangdong Wang, Chunxue Bai. Preventive effects of curcumin on lung transplantation-associated lung injury in rats. Crit Care Med. 2008 Apr;36(4):1205-13. PMID: 18379247
15. J Sun, D Yang, S Li, Z Xu, X Wang, C Bai. Effects of curcumin on lung ischaemia-reperfusion injury in rats. Cancer Lett. 2003 Mar 31;192(2):145-9. PMID: 18799504
16. Jayesh Sanmukhani, Ashish Anovadiya, Chandrabhanu B Tripathi. Evaluation of antidepressant like activity of curcumin and its combination with fluoxetine and imipramine: an acute and chronic study. Acta Pol Pharm. 2011 Sep-Oct;68(5):769-75. PMID: 21928724
17. R Srivastava, V Puri, R C Srimal, B N Dhawan. Effect of curcumin on platelet aggregation and vascular prostacyclin synthesis. Arzneimittelforschung. 1986 Apr;36(4):715-7. PMID: 3521617
18. Yasunari Takada, Anjana Bhardwaj, Pravin Potdar, Bharat B Aggarwal. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents differ in their ability to suppress NF-kappaB activation, inhibition of expression of cyclooxygenase-2 and cyclin D1, and abrogation of tumor cell proliferation. Oncogene. 2004 Dec 9;23(57):9247-58. PMID: 15489888
19. Lynne M Howells, Anita Mitra, Margaret M Manson. Comparison of oxaliplatin- and curcumin-mediated antiproliferative effects in colorectal cell lines. Int J Cancer. 2007 Jul 1;121(1):175-83. PMID: 17330230
20. Teayoun Kim, Jessica Davis, Albert J Zhang, Xiaoming He, Suresh T Mathews. Curcumin activates AMPK and suppresses gluconeogenic gene expression in hepatoma cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2009 Oct 16;388(2):377-82. Epub 2009 Aug 8. PMID: 19665995
21. Shoba G1, Joy D, Joseph T, Majeed M, Rajendran R, Srinivas PS. Planta Med. 1998 May;64(4):353-6. Influence of piperine on the pharmacokinetics of curcumin in animals and human volunteers.
Data and message rates may apply. You will receive 4 msgs/mo. Text STOP to Opt Out or HELP for help.
Agreement to Receive Text Messages
By providing your mobile number, you agree that Stonehenge Health may send you text messages (including SMS and MMS). Stonehenge Health will send you up to four messages per month. Message and data rates may apply.
You may opt out at any time by texting the word STOP to the phone number 1-800-930-5965. For help, send the word HELP to 1-800-930-5965.
You agree to notify us of any changes to your mobile number and update your account with us to reflect this change.
Will I be charged for the text messages I receive?
Though Stonehenge Health will never charge you for the text messages you receive, depending on your phone plan, you may see some charges from your mobile provider.