Stonehenge Health Liver & Kidney Detoxifier Overview
The ingredients in Stonehenge Health Liver & Kidney Detoxifier have a long history of naturally helping people that reaches back thousands of years. Our team of researchers has scoured the globe to bring together the most helpful extracts and potent ingredients available for your liver and kidney health.
Your liver is your largest internal organ. It functions to filter your blood, removing toxins, waste, and pathogens from your bloodstream. Your liver and kidneys together play a vital role in your energy metabolism, cholesterol balance, and digestive enzyme production. Your liver is your primary fat burning organ, so keeping it in optimal health with support from Stonehenge Health Liver & Kidney Detoxifier is very crucial to maintaining overall health and vitality.
Stonehenge Health Liver & Kidney Detoxifier works synergistically to help your liver detox while supporting liver function and improving digestive health. Maintaining a healthy liver and kidneys, helps you avoid the problems and sicknesses that come when they are not in balance.
We care about you and your family’s health. We don’t cut corners as you may experience with other lower quality products. We don’t use fillers, binders or synthetic ingredients of any kind. Only 100% all-natural ingredients are used to make all Stonehenge Health products. Compare our label to others to see the difference in potency and value!
Each bottle of Liver & Kidney Detoxifier contains 60 vegetarian capsules for a full 30-day supply.
Capsule Size: 7/8 inch x 5/16 inch
Suggested Use: Take two veggie capsules once a day. For best results take them 20-30 minutes before a meal with an 8oz. glass of water.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Manufactured in the USA
Stonehenge Health Liver & Kidney Detoxifier Ingredients
Milk Thistle has been used for thousands of years as an antioxidant, dating back to the Greeks in 40 AD for its ability to draw toxins out of your body. It has been shown to help symptoms and diseases including cancer development, cholesterol balancing, diabetes, reduction of kidney stones, disorders of the gallbladder, can help with the negative side-effects of chemotherapy, alcohol use, and skin damage.
Beet Root was first cultivated by Romans in the 19th century. It has been found in studies to be helpful at detoxifying your liver and kidneys in that it pulls toxins out of your bloodstream. It has also been shown to help build stamina by stimulating red blood cell production. Beet root also contains nitrates that have been shown to dilate your blood vessels to improve blood flow and lower your blood pressure.
Artichoke Extract is helpful to stimulate the removal of bile from your liver. It is thought to help reduce heartburn and “hangover” associated with alcohol consumption. Artichoke has also been shown to help with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), high cholesterol levels, lowering blood pressure, fluid retention (edema), anemia, arthritis, and bladder infections.
Chanca Piedra Extract used by the indigenous people of the Amazon for hundreds of years. In Spanish Chanca Piedra means “stone breaker” for its ability to help break up kidney stones and gallstones. It has also been shown to be helpful for inflammation, infections, pain, and swelling in the urinary tract. It can also aid in digestive tract disorders including gas, constipation, loss of appetite, and stomachache.
Dandelion often thought as just another pesky weed; Dandelion has been used in ancient Chinese medicine for thousands of years because of its excellent health benefits. Dandelion helps your kidneys and liver remove toxins and clear out waste that builds up over time by re-establishing proper hydration and electrolyte balance. It can also be used for upset stomach, loss of appetite, gallstones, intestinal gas, joint pain, muscle aches, eczema, and bruises.
Chicory Root dates back to ancient Egyptians and is rich in natural antioxidants and anti-inflammatory benefits. It has been shown to help remove free radicals from your body, including the kidneys and liver disorders.
Yarrow is a favorite in many cultures all over the world, including Native Americans. The Navajo consider Yarrow to a “life medicine.” It has also been a part of Chinese and European herbal medicine for thousands of years. It has been shown to help with gastrointestinal (GI) tract discomfort, bloating and intestinal gas.
Jujube Seeds have a tradition of use dating back 2,500 years in Chinese medicine and has been discussed in other Asian cultural medicine writing as well. Jujube is known for aiding as an appetite stimulant and digestive aid, helping prevent cramping, bloating, constipation, and gas. It has also been shown to be helpful with gastrointestinal conditions but helping to purify the blood and eliminate harmful toxins.
Stonehenge Health Liver & Kidney Detoxifier Reviews
We love to hear from our customers.
Share your success story with us.
We love hearing from our customers. Here’s what they
have to say about Liver & Kidney Detoxifier…
My Fatty Liver Fix
Linda J., Salt Lake City, UT
“These pills are like magic in my belly. Okay, maybe not magic, but very near. My doctor recently told me that I had a fatty liver. I had no idea that was even a thing, but apparently, your organs can get fat buildup on them even if you don’t look fat on the outside. I started taking these Liver & Kidney Detox pills, and within a couple of months, I was pleased when my doctor reported that my liver had returned to normal. I barely changed what I was eating too.”
*Individual results may vary
“I had been feeling all slow and sluggish at work, which was no good at all. These have helped me. I feel like I have extra energy.”
*Individual results may vary
Love this. Healthy Livers for Everyone!
Steven S., Idaho Falls, ID
“My blood tests had shown elevated liver enzymes, and I wanted to find a solution that didn’t involve prescription big pharma drugs. This detox solved my issues and made my next tests just what my doc was looking to see. Happy to have been able to find a solution that didn’t have a ton of negative side effects too.”
Marry Jo P., Bellevue, WA
"This product really seems to do the trick to keep my kidneys and liver healthy. I couldn’t be happier.”
*Individual results may vary
Worked for my wife
Joe H., Tallahassee, FL
“My wife uses this successfully after she was told that her liver function was bad, and after using it, her liver became normal again.”
*Individual results may vary
Stonehenge Health Liver & Kidney Detoxifier FAQ
Is Liver & Kidney Detoxifier Safe?
Yes, Liver & Kidney Detoxifier all-natural safe supplement. Pregnant or nursing women, children under the age of 18, or an individual with a known medical condition are advised to consult with their physician before taking this supplement.
How do I take Liver & Kidney Detoxifier?
We recommend taking one capsule twice per day with 8 ounces of water, 20-30 minutes before a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional. Each 60-capsule bottle of Liver & Kidney Detoxifier is a one-month supply.
What is in Liver & Kidney Detoxifier?
Containing 1,126 mg per serving with the following ingredients: Zinc, Milk Thistle extract, Beet Root, Artichoke extract, Chanca Piedrea extract, Dandelion, Chicory Root, Yarrow, Jujube See, Celery Seed, Alfalfa, Burdock Root, Yellow Dock, Methionine, Grape Seed extract, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, Choline, Fever Few, Turmeric, Red Raspberry, Berberine and Ginger. For more information on the health benefits of the key ingredients, see “Ingredients” tab on this page.
How quickly can I expect results?
People report feeling results within a few weeks. However, each person’s body chemistry and makeup are different so that results may vary.
What if Liver & Kidney Detoxifier does not work for me?
We stand behind all Stonehenge Health products with our industry leading 90-day, 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee. We are confident that the formulas and potency of all our products are exceptional, however, if they aren’t showing the results you desire, we will happily take retained used or unused bottles back for a full refund of the original product price. Just contact our customer success team with any questions you may have about your return and they will be happy to assist you.
Can I still take Liver & Kidney Detoxifier if I also take prescription medications or other supplements?
Our formula of Liver & Kidney Detoxifier is a natural and safe way to get rid your body of waste and toxins, however, if you are taking other medications, please consult your physician before taking this supplement.
What makes Stonehenge Health Liver & Kidney Detoxifier better than others?
At Stonehenge Health we have earned our customers trust and loyalty by focusing on research first and then creating only the highest quality and potency products that we can. We carefully inspect each of our batches to ensure we are delivering only the best.
We use strict guidelines and spare no expense to bring you the most exceptional supplements available. We triple-verify our quality by having an independent third-party laboratory test each batch of our product to ensure the purity and potency of our ingredients.
Stonehenge Health Liver & Kidney Detoxifier Guarantee
100% Risk-Free, 90-Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
At Stonehenge Health we are completely confident that all our all-natural formulas will surpass your expectations. We have carefully crafted all our products with the highest potency, purity, and performance possible. Our 90-day complete money back guarantee allows you to try any of our Stonehenge Health products with absolutely no risk involved.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your order, you can feel confident that we will accept your return or exchange at any time within 90 days of you receiving your order. A full product price refund for returned items will be issued, or replacement products will be shipped depending on your preference. Please just retain and return any used or unused bottles for the return to be fully credited.
The reason we make this type of guarantee is that our return rate is so staggeringly low. It seems that everyone who tries our products absolutely loves them. We know you will too.
To read more on our Exchange and Returns Policy, please click here.
Stonehenge Health Liver & Kidney Detoxifier Research
1. Indian J Biochem Biophys. 2006 Oct;43(5):306-11. Protective effects of silymarin, a milk thistle (Silybium marianum) derivative on ethanol-induced oxidative stress in liver.
2. Fitoterapia. 2006 Feb;77(2):91-3. Epub 2005 Dec 20. PMID: 16376022 Hepatoprotective activity of Beta vulgaris against CCl4-induced hepatic injury in rats.
3. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2017 Jul 18. Epub 2017 Jul 18. PMID: 28719765 Beetroot juice is more beneficial than sodium nitrate for attenuating muscle pain after strenuous eccentric-bias exercise.
4. Hypertension. 2008 Mar;51(3):784-90. Epub 2008 Feb 4. PMID: 18250365 Acute blood pressure lowering, vasoprotective, and antiplatelet properties of dietary nitrate via bioconversion to nitrite.
5. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2017 Feb ;42(2):166-172. Epub 2016 Oct 14. PMID: 28121183 Betalain-rich concentrate supplementation improves exercise performance and recovery in competitive triathletes.
7. Life Sci. 2004 Dec 31;76(7):775-82. PMID: 15581909 Artichoke juice improves endothelial function in hyperlipemia.
8. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2003 Dec;18(11-12):1099-105. PMID: 14653829 Efficacy of artichoke leaf extract in the treatment of patients with functional dyspepsia: a six-week placebo-controlled, double-blind, multicentre trial.
9. Phytother Res. 2001 Feb;15(1):58-61. PMID: 11180525 Artichoke leaf extract reduces symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome in a post-marketing surveillance study.
10. Wang BE. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2000 May;15 Suppl:E67-70. Treatment of chronic liver diseases with traditional Chinese medicine.
11. Faral-Tello P, Mirazo S, Dutra C, Pérez A, Geis-Asteggiante L, Frabasile S, Koncke E, Davyt D, Cavallaro L, Heinzen H, Arbiza J. ScientificWorldJournal. 2012;2012:174837. doi: 10.1100/2012/174837. Epub 2012 Apr 24. Cytotoxic, virucidal, and antiviral activity of South American plant and algae extracts.
12. Ranilla LG, Apostolidis E, Shetty K. Phytother Res. 2012 Jun;26(6):791-9. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3646. Epub 2011 Oct 28. Antimicrobial activity of an Amazon medicinal plant (Chancapiedra) (Phyllanthus niruri L.) against Helicobacter pylori and lactic acid bacteria.
13. J Altern Complement Med. 2009 Aug;15(8):929-34. PMID: 19678785 Dandelion has a diuretic effect in human subjects.
14. Nutr Res Pract. 2008;2(4):200-3. Epub 2008 Dec 31. PMID: 20016719 Dandelion has pancreatic lipase activity which may have a therapeutic role in obesity.
15. Vutr Boles. 1981;20(6):51-4. PMID: 7336706 Treatment of chronic colitis with an herbal combination of Taraxacum officinale, Hipericum perforatum, Melissa officinaliss, Calendula officinalis and Foeniculum vulgare.
16. PLoS One. 2015 Mar 25;10(3):e0121549. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0121549. eCollection 2015. Chicory (Cichorium intybus L.) root extract regulates the oxidative status and antioxidant gene transcripts in CCl4-induced hepatotoxicity.
17. Br J Nutr. 2008 Feb;99(2):254-61. Epub 2007 Aug 22. PMID: 17711612 Dietary fructans from agave and chicory increases GLP-1 levels and reduces appetite and weight gain in mice.
18. PLoS One. 2015 Mar 25;10(3):e0121549. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0121549. eCollection 2015. Chicory (Cichorium intybus L.) root extract regulates the oxidative status and antioxidant gene transcripts in CCl4-induced hepatotoxicity.
19. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2016 Aug 5:1-8. Epub 2016 Aug 5. PMID: 27492975 Effect of consumption of chicory inulin on bowel function in healthy subjects with constipation: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
20. University of Michigan - Dearborn: Native American Ethnobotany; Achillea millefolium . accessed 31 January 2013
21. Antiviral Res. 2005 Dec;68(3):124-34. Epub 2005 Sep 15. PMID: 15978758 In vitro antimicrobial activity of extracts of four Achillea species: the composition of Achillea clavennae L. (Asteraceae) extract.
22. Chin Med. 2016 ;11:15. Epub 2016 Apr 1. PMID: 27042202 Apoptosis-inducing effects of jujube (Zǎo) seed extracts on human Jurkat leukemia T cells.
23. Naftali T, Feingelernt H, Lesin Y, Rauchwarger A, Konikoff FM. Ziziphus jujuba extract for the treatment of chronic idiopathic constipation: a controlled clinical trial. Digestion . 2008;78(4):224-228.
Naturally occurring omega-3s and the powerful antioxidant astaxanthin have been shown to support cardiovascular health, improve cognitive function, helps reduce inflammation for healthy joints, and neutralize free radicals throughout the body.
One of the most thoroughly researched plants in existence today to help boost your immunity, joint function, and mobility with anti-inflammatory properties, plus great digestive health, and helps fight free radicals throughout your body.
Data and message rates may apply. You will receive 4 msgs/mo. Text STOP to Opt Out or HELP for help.
Agreement to Receive Text Messages
By providing your mobile number, you agree that Stonehenge Health may send you text messages (including SMS and MMS). Stonehenge Health will send you up to four messages per month. Message and data rates may apply.
You may opt out at any time by texting the word STOP to the phone number 1-800-930-5965. For help, send the word HELP to 1-800-930-5965.
You agree to notify us of any changes to your mobile number and update your account with us to reflect this change.
Will I be charged for the text messages I receive?
Though Stonehenge Health will never charge you for the text messages you receive, depending on your phone plan, you may see some charges from your mobile provider.