Stonehenge Health's Dynamic Defense is an advanced level, targeted support for your immune system - made with PreforPro® and four proven and highly effective probiotic strains, including spore-forming DE111®.
Your mucosal immune system is your first line of defense against the germs your body encounters. It lines the surfaces exposed to the environment like your nasal cavity, lungs, and gut, and acts both as a physical barrier and as a communication center between your microbiome and your immune system cells.
Dynamic Defense's carefully selected prebiotic/probiotic blend reinforces your mucosal immune system by quickly eliminating harmful bacteria, helping prevent pathogens and germs from spreading in your body. At the same time, Dynamic Defense populates your microbiome with specialized probiotics that boost and strengthen your immune system. You will be less prone to the effects of viral and bacterial organisms that enter your body through your nose, mouth, and gut, so you're much less likely to get sick.
PreforPro® is a new approach to prebiotics that uses four strains of 'bacteriophages' – bacteria devouring agents - that wipe out unfriendly bacteria like E. coli. 9 This dual-action prebiotic also helps feed and provide space for friendly probiotics to grow and thrive in your gut. PreforPro® starts working within hours, not days. 19 And unlike starch or fiber-based prebiotics, you won't experience unpleasant side effects like gas or cramps.
The latest research on DE111® shows truly outstanding support for your immune system. Studies show DE111® helps decreases the frequency of respiratory infections 14 and reduces overall gastrointestinal upset and bloating by more than 50%. 11
DE111® is a patented probiotic strain of Bacillus subtilis. It's highly spore-forming and incredibly resilient, able to survive the journey through your body to reach its intended targets of your upper and lower intestines.
The combination of PreforPro® and DE111® sets the stage for the rapid reproduction of Dynamic Defense's additional immune system supporting probiotics Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis, and Bacillus coagulans. These strains are known to help reinforce the probiotic bacteria along your mucosal barrier - reducing the likelihood of “leaky gut,” the condition that allows toxins and microbes to pass through your intestines into your bloodstream – wreaking havoc on your health. 10
You'll know Dynamic Defense is working when you feel more energized, with smooth digestion and more regular bowel movements.
Dynamic Defense uses innovative delayed-release capsules that ensure all the ingredients survive the trip through your acid-filled stomach and are delivered safely to your small intestines where they're needed most.
Stonehenge Health only formulates with the highest quality ingredients. Every ingredient is third-party tested for purity and potency and then bottled here in the USA at a cGMP certified facility.
One (1) bottle contains 60 delayed-release vegetarian capsules, which is a 30-day supply.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) veggie capsules once a day. For best results, take 20-30 min before a meal with an 8oz. glass of water or as directed by your healthcare professional.
CAUTION: Do not exceed the recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility that may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Capsule Size: 13/16 inch x 5/16 inch
Manufactured in the USA from the finest globally-sourced ingredients
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Stonehenge Health® Dynamic Defense™ Ingredients
Stonehenge Health Dynamic Defense is proudly formulated in the USA from the highest quality ingredients according to cGMP regulations.
PreforPro® is a proprietary prebiotic blend that uses bacteriophages - bacteria devouring agents – that ensures healthy probiotic bacteria have room to thrive in your gut. It's not starch or fiber-based, so it requires a significantly smaller dosage to be effective than typical prebiotics. And it goes to work much more quickly than traditional prebiotics, in hours, not days.
DE111® is a unique, clinically tested, highly spore-forming probiotic strain of Bacillus subtilis. Its action focuses on boosting immune function and digestive stability by eradicating harmful pathogenic bacteria from your gut.
Lactobacillus acidophilus is a probiotic that naturally occurs in your body. Adding it to your diet has been shown to support your immune system in two ways, by reinforcing the good bacteria in your gut, and by improving your skin mucus, providing another essential barrier to infections. Other benefits include reducing the length of yeast infections and helps provide relief from diarrhea and cramping associated with inflammatory bowel disease. 12
Bifidobacterium lactis is a member of the Bifidobacterium category of probiotic shown to decrease inflammation in your body and helps the immune system function. 13-14
Bacillus coagulans is a beneficial probiotic that naturally helps eliminate stomach pain and gas linked to harmful bacteria in your intestines. Other benefits include decreasing bloating, discomfort, and diarrhea related to IBS. 18
PreforPro® and DE111™ are trademarks of Deerland Enzymes, Inc.
We love to hear from our customers.
Share your success story with us.
We love hearing from our customers. Here’s what they
have to say about Dynamic Defense…
Exactly What I Needed
Baker, Wayne County, MI
"I'm 75 years old and haven't been a supplement taker for most of my life. But my immune system has been problematic for a while now. If the flu was going around, it was a sure thing I'd catch it. It usually started with a runny nose, then heavy coughing and body ache. I'd get the flu shot every year, but it was still a struggle. Typically in the winter, I'd be sick. But not this year. I started taking Dynamic Defense about four months ago. It's my feeling that the combination of probiotic and prebiotic makes this work so well. I'll be taking Dynamic Defense for a long time, I couldn't be happier with the results."
Lisa, San Francisco, CA
Steven A., Salt Lake City, UT
"I highly recommend Dynamic Defense. It's one of the best things I've ever done for my health. I couldn't eat without getting an upset stomach; my digestion has been a mess most of my life. Now, after three months on Dynamic Defense, I can eat almost anything I want with no problems, and my bowel movements are regular. Last night, I experienced a painful sore throat that surprised me because I haven't been sick since starting Dynamic Defense. In the past, a sore throat for sure would lead to strep throat that would knock me out for a week. This morning the sore throat was about gone. I've just reordered another three bottles. My immune system seems more robust now.”
Overhauled My Entire System
Claire, Pittsburg, PA
“Dynamic Defense is incredible. I feel it rebalanced my gut and overhauled my entire system. I've tried several different prebiotic/probiotic blends, and none have worked as well or as quickly as this one does. With Dynamic Defense, digestive problems that bothered me for years have now completely cleared up. And it happened so quickly, within a matter of weeks of taking the first capsules. I know this product works because I stopped taking it - to save money - and my digestive issues came back. I purchased another bottle and experienced the same quick relief. ”
Stonehenge Health® Dynamic Defense™ FAQ
How does Dynamic Defense work?
Your body has not one - but two immune systems working symbiotically to prevent you from getting sick and helping you quickly recover if you do get ill. The one you probably know well is your systematic immune system, housing your white blood cells and antibodies. The other is your mucosal immune system. It lines the surfaces exposed to the environment like your gut, nasal cavity, and lungs and acts both as a physical barrier and as a communication center between your gut microbiome and your immune system cells.
Your gut microbiome lives within your mucosal immune system. The friendly bacteria that make up your microbiome communicate with your immune system cells and sound the alarm when defenses are needed. 16
Dynamic Defense's two powerhouse ingredients – PreforPro® and DE111® - work together to reinforce the integrity of your mucosal immune system. First, PreforPro® targets and eradicates harmful pathogens and uses their leftover cell walls as fuel for healthy probiotic bacteria. This process both eliminates the bad and allows the helpful bacteria to flourish. DE111® is a highly spore-forming strain of Bacillus subtilis that quickly populates your GI tract crowding out bacterial pathogens while contributing to your healthy gut flora. A healthy gut lining allows your body to absorb nutrition while blocking dangerous bacteria and toxins from leaking into your body. 17
Studies show that consuming DE111 over 18 days increased Secretory IgA (SIgA) – a type of antibody cell responsible for protecting the respiratory and gastrointestinal tracts from pathogens - resulting in decreased frequency of respiratory infections. 15
How often and when should I take Dynamic Defense?
As a dietary supplement, take two Dynamic Defense delayed-release veggie capsules once a day with an eight-ounce glass of water. Your body metabolizes nutrition throughout the day, but studies show the best time to take prebiotic/probiotic blends is in the evening. Because your digestion system becomes less active while you sleep, this way, the probiotics have the chance to hang out longer in your intestines and colonize.
Is it safe?
Stonehenge Health Dynamic Defense is formulated using the highest-quality, all-natural, and purest ingredients available. The recommended dose should not be exceeded, and pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult their personal physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
Is Dynamic Defense vegetarian?
Yes, our capsules are vegetable-based. This supplement contains no animal products of any kind.
How do I know if Dynamic Defense is working?
Good immune health is a daily habit that includes proper nutrition, regular exercise, and adequate sleep. Although Dynamic Defense is not a panacea for perfect health, you will notice that you aren't getting as sick as you usually would, and your gut health is vastly improved. And because you are more efficiently absorbing nutrition from your food, you'll feel more natural energy.
Can I take Dynamic Defense with my other supplements and medications?
This immunity-boosting formula is 100% all-natural and safe; however, please consult with your physician or health care professional before taking any new supplement.
What does Dynamic Defense contain?
What makes Stonehenge Health Dynamic Defense better than other immune support supplements?
Immune system blends sold in stores and online are not all the same. Many supplement manufacturers attempt to reduce their costs and cut corners by not including the maximum dosages and purity of ingredients that we do at Stonehenge Health. We use strict guidelines and spare no expense to bring you the highest quality supplements available. We triple-verify our products by having an independent third-party laboratory test each batch to ensure our ingredients' purity and potency
Stonehenge Health® Dynamic Defense™ Guarantee
100% Risk-Free, 90-Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
At Stonehenge Health, we are confident that our all-natural formulas will surpass your expectations. We have carefully crafted our products with the highest potency, purity, and performance possible. Our 90-day full money-back guarantee allows you to try any of our Stonehenge Health products with absolutely no risk involved.
If you are not completely satisfied with your order for any reason, you can feel assured that we will accept your return or exchange at any time within 90-days of you receiving your order. A full product price refund for returned items will be issued, or replacement products will be shipped depending on your preference. Please retain and return any used or unused bottles for the return to be fully credited.
The reason we make this type of guarantee is that our return rate is very low. Most people who try our products love them. We know you will too!
To read more on our Exchange and Returns Policy, please click here.
Stonehenge Health® Dynamic Defense™ Research
1. Yan, Fang, and D.B. Polk. 2011. "Probiotics And Immune Health". Current Opinion In Gastroenterology 27 (6): 496-501. doi:10.1097/mog.0b013e32834baa4d.
2. Judkins, Taylor C., Douglas L. Archer, Dean C. Kramer, and Rebecca J. Solch. 2020. "Probiotics, Nutrition, And The Small Intestine". Current Gastroenterology Reports 22 (1). doi:10.1007/s11894-019-0740-3.
4. 2020. Scirp.Org. https://www.scirp.org/Journal/PaperInformation.aspx?PaperID=93173.Febvre, H.P. et al. "PHAGE Study: Effects of Supplemental Bacteriophage Intake on Inflammation and Gut Microbiota in Healthy Adults." Nutrients. 2019; 11:666.
5. Op. cit. Honda et al. (2011); Op. cit. Rogha et al. (2014); Majeed, M., Nagabhushanam, K., Natarajan, S., Sivakumar, A., Ali, F., Pande, A., … & Karri, S. K. (2016). Bacillus coagulans MTCC 5856 supplementation in the management of diarrhea predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome: a double blind randomized placebo controlled pilot clinical study. Nutrition Journal, 15(1), 21.
6. " Benefits Of B. Lactis Probiotic (Aka. Bifidobacterium Animalis) — Probiotics.Org ". 2020. Probiotics.Org. https://probiotics.org/bifidobacterium-lactis/.
8. Anna Chmielewska, Hania Szajewska. 2010. "Systematic Review Of Randomised Controlled Trials: Probiotics For Functional Constipation". World Journal Of Gastroenterology : WJG 16 (1): 69. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC279991
9. Sabino, João, Robert P. Hirten, and Jean-Frederic Colombel. 2019. "Review Article: Bacteriophages In Gastroenterology-From Biology To Clinical Applications". Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics 51 (1): 53-63. doi:10.1111/apt.15557.
10. Barbara, Giovanni, Lisa Zecchi, Raffaella Barbaro, Cesare Cremon, Lara Bellacosa, Marco Marcellini, Roberto De Giorgio, Roberto Corinaldesi, and Vincenzo Stanghellini. 2012. "Mucosal Permeability And Immune Activation As Potential Therapeutic Targets Of Probiotics In Irritable Bowel Syndrome". Journal Of Clinical Gastroenterology 46: S52-S55. doi:10.1097/mcg.0b013e318264e918.
12. George Aragon, David B. Doman. 2010. "Probiotic Therapy For Irritable Bowel Syndrome". Gastroenterology & Hepatology 6 (1): 39. http://europepmc.org/article/PMC/2886445
13. Sichetti, Marzia, Stefania De Marco, Rita Pagiotti, Giovanna Traina, and Donatella Pietrella. 2018. "Anti-Inflammatory Effect Of Multistrain Probiotic Formulation ( L. Rhamnosus, B. Lactis, And B. Longum )". Nutrition 53: 95-102. doi:10.1016/j.nut.2018.02.005.
15. Lefevre, Marie, Silvia M. Racedo, Gabrielle Ripert, Béatrice Housez, Murielle Cazaubiel, Corinne Maudet, Peter Jüsten, Philippe Marteau, and Maria C. Urdaci. 2015. "Probiotic Strain Bacillus Subtilis CU1 Stimulates Immune System Of Elderly During Common Infectious Disease Period: A Randomized, Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Study". Immunity & Ageing 12 (1). doi:10.1186/s12979-015-0051-y.
16. 1 Hsin-Jung Wu and Eric Wu. The role of gut microbiota in immune homeostasis and autoimmunity. Gut Microbes. 2012 Jan1; 3(1):4–14. DOI:10.4161/gmc.19320. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3337124/
17. Gerwyn Morris, Yolanda Sanz and Michael Maes. 2016. "The Role Of Microbiota And Intestinal Permeability In The Pathophysiology Of Autoimmune And Neuroimmune Processes With An Emphasis On Inflammatory Bowel Disease Type 1 Diabetes And Chronic Fatigue Syndrome". Current Pharmaceutical Design 22 (40): 6058-6075. https://www.eurekaselect.com/145540/article.
18. (COVID-19), Coronavirus, Eye Health, Heart Disease, Lung Disease, Pain Management, Sexual Conditions, and Skin Problems et al. 2020. "Bacillus Coagulans: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Dosage, And Warning". Webmd.Com. https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-1185/bacillus-coagulans.
19. "The Difference – Deerland Probiotics And Enzymes". 2020. Deerland Probiotics And Enzymes. https://www.deerland.com/preforpro/the-difference/.
Data and message rates may apply. You will receive 4 msgs/mo. Text STOP to Opt Out or HELP for help.
Agreement to Receive Text Messages
By providing your mobile number, you agree that Stonehenge Health may send you text messages (including SMS and MMS). Stonehenge Health will send you up to four messages per month. Message and data rates may apply.
You may opt out at any time by texting the word STOP to the phone number 1-800-930-5965. For help, send the word HELP to 1-800-930-5965.
You agree to notify us of any changes to your mobile number and update your account with us to reflect this change.
Will I be charged for the text messages I receive?
Though Stonehenge Health will never charge you for the text messages you receive, depending on your phone plan, you may see some charges from your mobile provider.