If you could maximize your brain's ability to focus, remember, create, and motivate, what could you accomplish?
With 40 powerful and all-natural brain health ingredients, including five nootropics for sharper cognitive function – Huperzine A, Bacopa Extract, DHA, and Phosphatidylserine – Dynamic Brain is designed to elevate your brain’s cognitive ability.
On the flip side, if you’re experiencing disturbing signs of memory loss like forgetting names, trouble recalling words, or frequently misplacing things, then Stonehenge Health’s Dynamic Brain is ideally suited for you.
Dynamic Brain’s comprehensive formula provides the necessary neuro-nutrients – including therapeutic doses of B and C Vitamins - to pre-empt additional memory loss and help you regain your ability to remember.
Dynamic Brain’s impressive nootropic blend helps improve your cognitive function in a not addictive and non-stimulating way. These natural ingredients help improve both the membrane structure of the brain and fight cell-damaging free radicals. The anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory effects may also help improve blood flow and oxygen to your mind, boosting your concentration and alertness.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
One (1) bottle contains 60 vegetarian capsules, which is a 30-day supply.
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) veggie capsules once a day. For best results, take 20-30 min before meal with an 8oz glass of water or as directed by your healthcare professional.
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Capsule Size: 7/8 inch x 5/16 inch
Manufactured in the USA from the finest globally-sourced ingredients
Stonehenge Health® Dynamic Brain™ Ingredients
DHA: Known as the “brains” of the omega-3 family because healthy brain cells are 90% DHA. It plays a critical role in structure and function and has neuroprotective properties that studies show improves memory and learning ability. (12)
Huperzine A: Extracted from the Chinese club moss plant, it increases the amount of acetylcholine, which is responsible for communication between the brain and the rest of the body. The results of a recent study showed 58% of patients had better comprehension and memory after supplementing with Huperzine A. (13)
Phosphatidylserine is a component of the cell membrane and is linked to the brain’s ability to remember. When consumed through a supplement, studies show that phosphatidylserine can restore memory and prevent memory loss in middle-aged people and the elderly as well as alleviate stress and anxiety. (14)
Bacopa Extract positively influences cognitive function due to its antioxidant properties that increase brain cell protective chemicals. Furthermore, studies suggest it can improve memory, speed of visual information processing, learning rate, and reduce anxiety. (15)
L-glutamine is an essential amino acid and a precursor to the neurotransmitter glutamate - the most abundant neurotransmitter in your brain. The balance of glutamine and glutamate is crucial for healthy brain function and to optimize cognition. (17)
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) is also an amino acid and neurotransmitter. Its role is to keep glutamate, the primary excitatory transmitter, from overwhelming your mind. GABA also acts as a brake on chemicals released under stress. Clinical studies show that supplementing with GABA helps relieve anxiety and stress. (18)
Choline Bitartrate is choline bound to tartaric acid to increase bioavailability. Choline is the primary building block for neurotransmitter - acetylcholine which our brains use to maintain clear communication between our cells. Choline plays a key role in cognition, memory, sleep, and even stability, balance, and mobility. (19)
B Vitamins (B1-B9) are a group of water-soluble vitamins that play a key role in your brain’s health, including energy production, DNA repair, myelin sheathing repair, and the synthesis of brain chemicals and signaling molecules. Studies show that a significant portion of seniors suffers from B Vitamin deficiency that therapeutic doses of B-Vitamins may help prevent dementia and preserve brain health. (20)
We love to hear from our customers.
Share your success story with us.
We love hearing from our customers. Here’s what they
have to say about Dynamic Brain…
And that focus is what Dynamic Brain was able to give me...
Nick, Burbank, CA
"I'm 55 years old and have a busy photography business. I noticed a deterioration in my ability to think and process. That started after I turned about 52. And that's where I started looking for supplements to help out.
It took about a week for me to feel the difference from Dynamic Brain, and it's been worth its weight in gold for me. The top things that I've gotten from taking it so far are the ability to focus and retain information better – both my long-term and short-term memory are sharper now. It's given me back a mental edge with the ability to focus better.
I recommend Dynamic Brain to anybody, not just older people but anybody that needs help with memory and focus."
No more senior moments
John, Pensacola, FL
"I was starting to have senior moments. I'd grab my phone, and by the time I put my password in, I'd be like, "why did I pick up my phone?"
Since I started taking Dynamic Brain, I no longer have that fog. I'm 62 years old, and my memory is like it was when I was 45. When I have a thought and pick up my phone, I know exactly why I did it, and I'm able to complete the action, whether it's checking an email or something like that.
I don't forget things now, and I don't ever feel overwhelmed or stressed when making decisions. In general, I feel a lot better.
Dynamic Brain is a remarkable product, and I am completely impressed. I don't worry about my memory anymore because I know it's going to work like it's supposed to. I highly recommend it to everyone that wants a better memory."
"I noticed that my memory was not as good, my focus was not as clear. I'd go into a room to get something, and then I'd forget why I was there. I started forgetting words, which was beginning to get really annoying to me - trying to remember a word and then searching in my brain. I felt like, "I know it's in there, I can't get it out, what's going on." I'd say from my late 40s, it was just getting worse and worse.
A close friend suggested that I take this supplement called Dynamic Brain. I'm careful with what I put in my body. It's gluten-free, lactose-free, no antibiotics, it's non-GMO, it just sounded perfect, so, okay, I'll try it.
After about two weeks, I was just thinking clearer. I was not forgetting where my keys were or why I was standing in a room. And I was remembering words and faces much better.
Now I feel more energy, clarity of thought, better memory, sharper focus. I can concentrate on one task at hand, keep focusing, and get the job done.
I recommend Dynamic Brain to anybody. I take it every day, and I love it."
Cleared away the fog
Bernie, Chicago, Il
"I noticed my brain was feeling sluggish. I would go to grab my keys and wallet, end up sitting my wallet down, looking for my keys. Then I get my keys, and then I'm like, where the hell is my wallet?
I'm almost 60 years old, and I work nearly every day in my security business. I've got to have a sharp memory. I have to be able to think clearly and be spontaneous. And that's where Dynamic Brain comes in. Imagine having a dead car battery, and somebody puts booster cables on it. Dynamic Brain gives my brain energy.
I recommend Dynamic Brain to anyone that wants to stay sharp and focused and doesn't want their brain to get old."
Get back on your game and stay on your game
Kathy, Los Angeles, CA
"I'm an interior designer in Los Angeles. Having a sharp memory and being focused is very important for what I do. My job involves way more than simply decorating. You have client and crew management, and then you've got to keep yourself on top of whatever it is you're designing and building.
I noticed I wasn't retaining as much information as I used to. I was having trouble moving from task to task and managing all my projects. I heard about Dynamic Brain, and I thought it would be a good idea to take it.
I can tell you that within a few weeks, my memory definitely improved. I'm feeling a lot sharper, and I feel like I'm more on top of my to-do list. It's easier for me to move from task to task. I'm less stressed out and less tired at the end of the day. I recommend Dynamic Brain to anyone that wants to stay sharp, get back on their game, and stay on their game."
The boosted focus keeps me locked in...
Lamar, Cleveland, OH
"I got a new job working with at-risk youth in the juvenile justice system. I didn’t get a lot of training, and there are a lot of cases numbers and different systems that I had to remember and be able to use on my own immediately.
Part of my job is speaking in front of magistrates and judges, answering questions quickly and on the spot, and what I say must be correct. I had a problem mentally retrieving the information I needed to do my job successfully.
I’d be in the middle of presenting a case and suddenly get stuck. I knew that I needed some help. Most cognition and memory products were extremely pricey and beyond what I could afford. I looked at Dynamic Brain, it had some great reviews, and the price was reasonable, so I decided to give it a go.
I got exactly what I needed from Dynamic Brain. Within three days, my recall was quicker, and my focus was on point. I also had more energy and drive for the entire day. From the minute I wake up and take them, I am on “go.”
The boosted focus keeps me locked in, and I am at that same level throughout the day. Since Dynamic Brain, my energy and memory it’s all there, which is why I take it every day. It’s been a true career booster for me.
Sarah B., Lynchburg, VA
"I’m a single mom, a full-time accountant, and I’m going to school at night to finish my MBA. Needless to say, my life is exhausting. And the intense pace was causing me to lose focus, plus I was having a tough time remembering my course work. After using Dynamic Brain for about 7 weeks, I’m now able to keep up with my demanding schedule. My memory recall is vastly improved. And brain fog that used to hit me in the afternoon isn’t happening anymore. I am so much happier! Best money I have ever spent."
I’m now looking forward to each new day
Henry S., South Bend, IN
"I’m in my early 70’s and “senior moments” like forgetting my son’s best friend's name and forgetting where I parked the car were happening too frequently for comfort. I have my own business, and one of my employees told me about Dynamic Brain. I’ve been taking this supplement now for about three months and have noticed a definite improvement. The senior moments are gone. The other day, I ran into an old golfing buddy that I hadn’t seen in twenty years. There was no hesitation in remembering his name. My overall memory has improved significantly; I feel like my thinking is much sharper. I used to stay up all night tossing and turning, my mind racing about the business. Now I sleep better as I am less anxious and I wake up feeling alert."
Best Brain Pill on the market – hands down!
Joanna T., Gresham, OR
"After two weeks of taking Dynamic Brain, I am thrilled and hope this product is around for the rest of my life. I’m 52 years old, and I’ve had anxiety, depression, and ADD for many years. Since starting with Dynamic Brain about 10 weeks ago, I’ve experienced a 180 degree turn around in these areas; memory, brain fog, motivation, and mood. I just feel amazing all over. But it’s not like a prescription high – where you feel super focused for a few hours and then hit a wall. With Dynamic Brain, there are no side-effects. Dynamic Brain has given me the ability to feel great every day, naturally."
Carl G., Charleston, NC
"My wife got me a bottle of Dynamic Brain as a gift. I thought it was a joke gift at first. But she noticed that I needed help. She knew I was making mistakes at work and was struggling with short term memory issues. Someone would tell me their name, and I’d forget it 2 minutes later. I was losing keys, glasses, the TV remote, my shoes; you name it. The mental fog was preventing me from performing my job at the highest standards, which is required of my production supervisor position. My job was on the line and I was thinking about early retirement. And that was a major problem. I’m only 62 and we aren’t ready or have enough saved to retire. After taking Dynamic Brain as instructed, within weeks, everything became clearer. I can perform my job with ease and accuracy once again. I no longer feel my job is on the line. My memory recall is much better and I’ve stopped misplacing things. I sincerely recommend Dynamic Brain to anyone needing to get to keep their brain sharp."
Surprising how quickly my mood lifted
Jeff D., Bloomsburg, IL
"I was feeling bogged down. I lost my best friend six months ago and since I’ve just felt foggy in my brain. Work tasks – that I’d done a thousand times before - were becoming harder and harder to execute as I could not focus. My daughter purchased the first bottle of Dynamic Brain for me. After a few days, I started feeling more energy and clarity. After three months on Dynamic Brain, I feel my focus is completely back. And although I’m still grieving my dear friend, my mood, motivation, and outlook on life are much brighter."
What makes Dynamic Brain different than other nootropic supplements?
At Stonehenge Health, we've earned our customers' trust and loyalty by focusing on research and quality control. We test each batch to ensure we are delivering the purest and most potent ingredients.
Nootropic ingredients are rare and hard to source. Some supplement manufacturers attempt to cut corners and reduce their costs by using synthetic fillers and binders. Very few brands formulate with all "Essential 3" brain health ingredients - Huperzine A, Bacopa Extract, and Phosphatidylserine. You'll also find Choline in Dynamic Brain, which is needed to make the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which plays a crucial role in memory. (11)
Stonehenge Health spares no expense bringing you the highest quality ingredients manufactured under the strictest guidelines. We triple-verify our products' quality by having an independent third party lab test each batch to ensure their potency and purity.
How do I take Dynamic Brain?
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules once a day. For best results, take 20-30 minutes before a meal with a glass of water or as directed by your health care professional.
When can I expect results?
Every person's body is different, and so results will vary between different users. Some people have reported feeling results within a matter of days of using Dynamic Brain daily. Others have noticed results after three to four weeks of daily use. Stonehenge Health stands behind all our products with an industry-leading 90-day money-back guarantee. We want you to be delighted with our products, and so if you are not satisfied with Dynamic Brain, call or email our Customer Success team. We will happily accept your return or exchange within 90-days of your order delivery.
What does Dynamic Brain contain?
If I take prescribed medication, can I still take Dynamic Brain?
Dynamic Brain's formula is all-natural, and third-party tested for purity and quality. All of the ingredients in Dynamic Brain are deemed safe. However, we strongly recommend talking to your physician before you begin Dynamic Brain or any new supplement
Stonehenge Health® Dynamic Brain™
100% Risk-Free, 90-Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
At Stonehenge Health, we are confident that our all-natural formulas will surpass your expectations. We have carefully crafted our products with the highest potency, purity, and performance possible. Our 90-day full money-back guarantee allows you to try any of our Stonehenge Health products with absolutely no risk involved.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your order, you can feel assured that we will accept your return or exchange at any time within 90-days of you receiving your order. A full product price refund for returned items will be issued, or replacement products will be shipped depending on your preference. Please retain and return any used or unused bottles for the return to be fully credited.
The reason we make this type of guarantee is that our return rate is very low. Most people who try our products love them. We know you will too!
To read more on our Exchange and Returns Policy, please click here.
Stonehenge Health® Dynamic Brain™ Research
1. Kim, Hee-Yong, Bill X. Huang, and Arthur A. Spector. 2014. "Phosphatidylserine In The Brain: Metabolism And Function". Progress In Lipid Research 56: 1-18. Elsevier BV. doi:10.1016/j.plipres.2014.06.002.
2. Qian, Zhong Ming, and Ya Ke. 2014. "Huperzine A: Is It An Effective Disease-Modifying Drug For Alzheimerâ€™S Disease?". Frontiers In Aging Neuroscience 6. Frontiers Media SA. doi:10.3389/fnagi.2014.00216.
3. Qian, Zhong Ming, and Ya Ke. 2014. "Huperzine A: Is It An Effective Disease-Modifying Drug For Alzheimerâ€™S Disease?". Frontiers In Aging Neuroscience 6. Frontiers Media SA. doi:10.3389/fnagi.2014.00216.
4. Chaudhari, Kaustubh S., Nishant R. Tiwari, Rakesh R. Tiwari, and Rohan S. Sharma. 2017. "Neurocognitive Effect Of Nootropic Drug Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) In Alzheimer's Disease". Annals Of Neurosciences 24 (2): 111-122. SAGE Publications. doi:10.1159/000475900.
5. tough C, et al. 2020. "The Chronic Effects Of An Extract Of Bacopa Monniera (Brahmi) On Cognitive Function In Healthy Human Subjects. – Pubmed – NCBI ". Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11498727.
6. Peth-Nui, Tatimah, Jintanaporn Wattanathorn, Supaporn Muchimapura, Terdthai Tong-Un, Nawanant Piyavhatkul, Poonsri Rangseekajee, Kornkanok Ingkaninan, and Sakchai Vittaya-areekul. 2012. "Effects Of 12-Weekbacopa Monniericonsumption On Attention, Cognitive Processing, Working Memory, And Functions Of Both Cholinergic And Monoaminergic Systems In Healthy Elderly Volunteers". Evidence-Based Complementary And Alternative Medicine 2012: 1-10. Hindawi Limited. doi:10.1155/2012/606424.
7. Aguiar, Sebastian, and Thomas Borowski. 2013. "Neuropharmacological Review Of The Nootropic Herb Bacopa Monnieri". Rejuvenation Research 16 (4): 313-326. Mary Ann Liebert Inc. doi:10.1089/rej.2013.1431.
8. Harada, Caroline N., Marissa C. Natelson Love, and Kristen L. Triebel. 2013. "Normal Cognitive Aging". Clinics In Geriatric Medicine 29 (4): 737-752. Elsevier BV. doi:10.1016/j.cger.2013.07.002.
9. Del Parigi, Angelo, Francesco Panza, Cristiano Capurso, and Vincenzo Solfrizzi. 2006. "Nutritional Factors, Cognitive Decline, And Dementia". Brain Research Bulletin 69 (1): 1-19. Elsevier BV. doi:10.1016/j.brainresbull.2005.09.020.
10. Gómez-Pinilla, Fernando. 2008. "Brain Foods: The Effects Of Nutrients On Brain Function". Nature Reviews Neuroscience 9 (7): 568-578. Springer Science and Business Media LLC. doi:10.1038/nrn2421.
11. PM, Ueland. 2020. "Choline And Betaine In Health And Disease. - Pubmed - NCBI ". Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20446
12. Dyall, Simon C. 2015. "Long-Chain Omega-3 Fatty Acids And The Brain: A Review Of The Independent And Shared Effects Of EPA, DPA And DHA". Frontiers In Aging Neuroscience 7. Frontiers Media SA. doi:10.3389/fnagi.2015.00052.
13. Qian, Zhong Ming, and Ya Ke. 2014. "Huperzine A: Is It An Effective Disease-Modifying Drug For Alzheimerâ€™S Disease?". Frontiers In Aging Neuroscience 6. Frontiers Media SA. doi:10.3389/fnagi.2014.00216.
14. K, Glade. 2019. "Phosphatidylserine And The Human Brain. - Pubmed - NCBI ". Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2593
15. Calabrese, Carlo, William L. Gregory, Michael Leo, Dale Kraemer, Kerry Bone, and Barry Oken. 2008. "Effects Of A Standardized Bacopa Monnieri Extract On Cognitive Performance, Anxiety, And Depression In The Elderly: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial". The Journal Of Alternative And Complementary Medicine 14 (6): 707-713. Mary Ann Liebert Inc. doi:10.1089/acm.2008.0018.
16. Tyrosine: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Dosage, And Warning". 2019. Webmd.Com. https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-1037/tyrosine.
17. Tapiero H, et al. 2020. "II. Glutamine And Glutamate. - Pubmed - NCBI ". Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov. Accessed February 13 2020. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/124819
18. Yoto, A., S. Murao, M. Motoki, Y. Yokoyama, N. Horie, K. Takeshima, K. Masuda, M. Kim, and H. Yokogoshi. 2011. "Oral Intake Of Γ-Aminobutyric Acid Affects Mood And Activities Of Central Nervous System During Stressed Condition Induced By Mental Tasks". Amino Acids 43 (3): 1331-1337. Springer Science and Business Media LLC. doi:10.1007/s00726-011-1206-6.
19. " Ulus I.H., Wurtman R.J., Mauron C., Blusztajn J.K. “Choline increases acetylcholine release and protects against the stimulation-induced decrease in phosphatide levels within membranes of rat corpus striatum.” Brain Research 1989 Apr 10;484(1-2):217-27.
20. Kennedy, David. 2016. "B Vitamins And The Brain: Mechanisms, Dose And Efficacy—A Review". Nutrients 8 (2): 68. MDPI AG. doi:10.3390/nu8020068.
One of the most thoroughly researched plants in existence today to help boost your immunity, joint function, and mobility with anti-inflammatory properties, plus great digestive health, and helps fight free radicals throughout your body.
By providing your mobile number, you agree that Stonehenge Health may send you text messages (including SMS and MMS). Stonehenge Health will send you up to four messages per month. Message and data rates may apply.
You may opt out at any time by texting the word STOP to the phone number 1-800-930-5965. For help, send the word HELP to 1-800-930-5965.
You agree to notify us of any changes to your mobile number and update your account with us to reflect this change.
Will I be charged for the text messages I receive?
Though Stonehenge Health will never charge you for the text messages you receive, depending on your phone plan, you may see some charges from your mobile provider.