A dynamic, fully supported, balanced, and highly responsive immune system is the key to a long and healthy life. Stonehenge Health's Dynamic Immunity is a powerful blend of 10 beneficial nutrients formulated to support your immune system health.
Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, L-Glutamine, and Zinc provide the vital daily nutrients that help restore and maintain your body's natural defense system. (4-6,11-14)
Elderberry, Echinacea, Garlic, and Turmeric are powerhouse antioxidants shown to boost your white blood cell and antibody activity, so harmful bugs don't stand a chance. And probiotic Lactobacillus Acidophilus helps balance your gut microbiome, an essential part of a responsive immune system. (1,2,8-10,15-20)
Taking Dynamic Immunity every day helps you stay well year-round with a balanced and fully supported immune system, ready to respond when you need it most.
Already feeling sick? Double the dosage (with one dose in the morning and one at night) and this same formula will help activate your immune response, boost your capacity to fight off infections quickly, and reduce the duration and severity of respiratory illnesses, including allergies.
Stonehenge Health only formulates our products with the highest quality ingredients and has every ingredient third-party tested for purity and potency here in the USA.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
One (1) bottle contains 60 vegetarian capsules, which is a 30-day supply.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) veggie capsules once a day. For best results, take 20-30 min before a meal with an 8oz. glass of water or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Caution: Do not exceed the recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
Capsule Size: 7/8 inch x 3/8 inch
Manufactured in the USA from the finest globally-sourced ingredients
Stonehenge Health® Dynamic Immunity™ Ingredients
Vitamin C – 180mg - Vitamin C is the most well-known immune booster of them all. A Vitamin C deficiency can make you more likely to catch a bug, so getting a daily dose of it is crucial because your body can't store it. (6,11)
Vitamin E – 20mg - Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps boost immunity and fight off infections. Conversely, a deficiency of Vitamin E leads to an increased risk of illness. (12)
Vitamin B6 – 3.4 mg - Vitamin B6 is critical for brain development and function, a healthy nervous system, and a strong immune system. B6 helps make the hemoglobin that carries oxygen in red blood cells as well as helping make antibodies that fight diseases. Vitamin B6 is vital for optimal immune system function, especially for those over 60. (13)
Zinc – 16 mg - The function of every immune cell is highly dependent on zinc as it directly affects your ability to make white blood cells and produce antibodies that are necessary for immune response. Zinc deficiency hinders your body’s ability to develop immunity to viruses by inhibiting the outgrowth of antibodies. (4-5)
L-Glutamine HCL – 200 mg - L-Glutamine is used by your immune system cells to support optimal white blood cell proliferation and production. (14)
Elderberry Fruit Extract – 300 mg - Elderberry has been shown to have properties that stimulate the production of white blood cells when it encounters pathogens like the influenza virus. It's also known for its antiviral and antimicrobial activity being particularity helpful for the upper respiratory tract. A review of four control studies found that elderberry in supplement form dramatically decreases upper respiratory symptoms caused by viral infections. Elderberry has also been shown to help alleviate allergy symptoms, reduce cold and flu systems, and reduce the duration of illness if you get sick. (1,17)
Echinacea Powder – 200 mg - Echinacea is loaded with antioxidants that defend your body from oxidative stress. But it's best known for its beneficial effect on your immune system. Study after study shows it may assist your immune system in combating viruses and infections, helping reduce the duration of illnesses. Echinacea has been shown to stimulate white blood cell activity and make all immune cells more efficient at attacking harmful bacteria and viruses. (2,15)
Garlic Powder – 100mg - Garlic has a long history of supporting the immune system due to its antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties. It's packed with vitamins B1, B6, and C, plus phosphorus, iron, and an element called allicin, which studies show can boost the activity of white blood cells when they encounter viruses, such as the one that causes the common cold. Garlic is also known to help naturally protect against bacterial and viral infections. (9-10)
Turmeric – 100mg - Turmeric's most prominent medicinal ingredient is called Curcumin. Curcumin has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, and it's been shown to help boost your immune system response. Studies show Curcumin supports your immune system by modulating the activation of immune system cells and enhancing your antibody response. (16,18)
Lactobacillus Acidophilus – 4.8 billion cells - Many studies show that probiotic bacteria living in your digestive tract benefits your immune system. L. Acidophilus specifically has been found to strengthen your immunity while reducing your risk for infections like those that cause the flu and common cold. L. acidophilus recognizes harmful microbes in your gut while stimulating your immune system to fight off any threats. It’s also been shown to help activate antibody production which helps prevent the growth of candida, E-coli, and salmonella. (8,19-20)
We love to hear from our customers.
Share your success story with us.
We love hearing from our customers. Here’s what they have to say about Dynamic Immunity...
Worth the Investment
Tina, Annapolis, MD
"After a recent battle with the flu, I decided I needed to get on an immune system boosting routine. I chose Stonehenge Health Dynamic Immunity based on the amount of elderberry extract and the other ingredients. These supplements come with a 90-day return policy, which also influenced my decision to go with Dynamic Immunity. I know that other immune system brands are less expensive but be sure to read the labels. Others don't have nearly as much elderberry extract, so end up being more expensive in the long run."
Works Quickly, Stopped My Symptoms
Bill, Redmond, WA
"My wife became seriously ill with flu-like symptoms. She was in bed with aches, coughing, and fever for about a week. I can't afford to get ill, so I did some research to see if there was anything that might help me avoid it, or at least lessen the symptoms or how long they hang around. I decided to try Dynamic Immunity. By the time they arrived, I was feeling symptoms; coughing and a sore throat. I started taking these supplements and within two days, I felt that my flu symptoms were subsiding. My wife also took them, and she got better pretty quickly. We'll both be taking Dynamic Immunity daily from now on."
A Great Way to Boost your Immunity
Alice, Lexington, KY
“I'm an ER nurse, and the best way to avoid getting the flu is to repeatedly wash your hands, always wear a mask and wash your clothes and take a shower as soon as you get home from work. Another thing I do is take Dynamic Immunity to support my immune system. It's got a solid dose of elderberry plus other invaluable ingredients known to support the immune system. Since I started taking Dynamic Immunity to boost my immune system, I haven't had as much as a sniffle. What I'm really excited about is I haven't had any allergy/sinus issues either. I'm in Kentucky, and this state is notorious for pollen allergies. The pills are easy to swallow too. From now on, I will have a bottle on hand."
Stonehenge Health® Dynamic Immunity™ FAQ
How often should I take Dynamic Immunity?
As a dietary supplement, take two Dynamic Immunity veggie capsules once a day with an eight-ounce glass of water. Your body metabolizes nutrition throughout the day, so for the best results take Dynamic Immunity in the morning or early afternoon 20-30 mins before a meal. We also suggest you double your daily dosage to two pills in the morning and two pills in the evening if you’re feeling an illness coming on or are in the middle of a cold or flu.
Is Dynamic Immunity vegan?
Yes, our capsules are vegetable-based and vegan friendly. This supplement contains no animal products of any kind.
How do I know if Dynamic Immunity is working?
Good immune health is a daily habit that includes proper nutrition, regular exercise, and adequate sleep. Although Dynamic Immunity is not a panacea for perfect health, you will eventually notice that you are not getting as sick as you normally would and your allergies do not affect you as much.
Can I take Dynamic Immunity with my medications?
Our immunity-boosting formula is 100% all-natural and safe; however, please consult with your physician or health care professional before taking any new supplement.
What does Dynamic Immunity contain?
What makes Stonehenge Health Dynamic Immunity better than other immune support supplements?
Immune system blends sold in stores and online are not all the same. Many supplement manufacturers attempt to reduce their costs and cut corners by not including the maximum dosages and purity of ingredients that we do at Stonehenge Health. We use strict guidelines and spare no expense to bring you the highest quality supplements available. We triple-verify our products by having an independent third-party laboratory test each batch to ensure the purity and potency of our ingredients.
Stonehenge Health® Dynamic Immunity™ Guarantee
100% Risk-Free, 90-Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
At Stonehenge Health, we are confident that our all-natural formulas will surpass your expectations. We have carefully crafted our products with the highest potency, purity, and performance possible. Our 90-day full money-back guarantee allows you to try any of our Stonehenge Health products with absolutely no risk involved.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your order, you can feel assured that we will accept your return or exchange at any time within 90-days of you receiving your order. A full product price refund for returned items will be issued, or replacement products will be shipped depending on your preference. Please retain and return any used or unused bottles for the return to be fully credited.
The reason we make this type of guarantee is that our return rate is very low. Most people who try our products love them. We know you will too!
To read more on our Exchange and Returns Policy, please click here.
Stonehenge Health® Dynamic Immunity™ Research
1. Krawitz, Christian, Mobarak Abu Mraheil, Michael Stein, Can Imirzalioglu, Eugen Domann, Stephan Pleschka, and Torsten Hain. 2011. "Inhibitory Activity Of A Standardized Elderberry Liquid Extract Against Clinically-Relevant Human Respiratory Bacterial Pathogens And Influenza A And B Viruses". BMC Complementary And Alternative Medicine 11 (1). doi:10.1186/1472-6882-11-16.
2. Hudson, James, and Selvarani Vimalanathan. 2011. "Echinacea—A Source Of Potent Antivirals For Respiratory Virus Infections". Pharmaceuticals 4 (7): 1019-1031. https://www.mdpi.com/1424-8247/4/7/1019/htm.
3. Hassan, Zuhair M, Roya Yaraee, Narges Zare, Tooba Ghazanfari, Abul Hassan Sarraf Nejad, and Bijhan Nazori. 2003. "Immunomodulatory Affect Of R10 Fraction Of Garlic Extract On Natural Killer Activity". International Immunopharmacology 3 (10-11): 1483-1489. doi:10.1016/s1567-5769(03)00161-9.
4. Cassandri, Matteo, Artem Smirnov, Flavia Novelli, Consuelo Pitolli, Massimiliano Agostini, Michal Malewicz, Gerry Melino, and Giuseppe Raschellà. 2017. "Zinc-Finger Proteins In Health And Disease". Cell Death Discovery 3 (1). doi:10.1038/cddiscovery.2017.71.
5. Prasad, Ananda S. 2008. "Zinc In Human Health: Effect Of Zinc On Immune Cells". Molecular Medicine 14 (5-6): 353-357. doi:10.2119/2008-00033.prasad.
6. Maggini, Silvia, Eva S. Wintergerst, Stephen Beveridge, and Dietrich H. Hornig. 2007. "Selected Vitamins And Trace Elements Support Immune Function By Strengthening Epithelial Barriers And Cellular And Humoral Immune Responses". British Journal Of Nutrition 98 (S1): S29-S35. doi:10.1017/s0007114507832971.
7. King, Sarah, Julie Glanville, Mary Ellen Sanders, Anita Fitzgerald, and Danielle Varley. 2014. "Effectiveness Of Probiotics On The Duration Of Illness In Healthy Children And Adults Who Develop Common Acute Respiratory Infectious Conditions: A Systematic Review And Meta-Analysis". British Journal Of Nutrition 112 (1): 41-54. doi:10.1017/s0007114514000075
9. Percival, Susan S. 2016. "Aged Garlic Extract Modifies Human Immunity". The Journal Of Nutrition 146 (2): 433S-436S. doi:10.3945/jn.115.210427.
10. Arreola, Rodrigo, Saray Quintero-Fabián, Rocío Ivette López-Roa, Enrique Octavio Flores-Gutiérrez, Juan Pablo Reyes-Grajeda, Lucrecia Carrera-Quintanar, and Daniel Ortuño-Sahagún. 2015. "Immunomodulation And Anti-Inflammatory Effects Of Garlic Compounds". Journal Of Immunology Research 2015: 1-13. doi:10.1155/2015/401630.
11. "3 Vitamins That Can Help Boost Your Immunity". 2020. Health Essentials From Cleveland Clinic. https://health.clevelandclinic.org/3-vitamins-best-boosting-immunity/#:~:text=Here%E2%80%99s%20what
14. Calder, P. C., and P. Yaqoob. 1999. "Glutamine And The Immune System". Amino Acids 17 (3): 227-241. doi:10.1007/bf01366922.
15. Stimpel M. Macrophage activation and induction of macrophage cytotoxicity by purified polysaccharide fractions from the plant Echinacea purpurea. Infect Immun. 1984: 46;845-49.
16. Bose, Sayantan, Abir Kumar Panda, Shravanti Mukherjee, and Gaurisankar Sa. 2015. "Curcumin And Tumor Immune-Editing: Resurrecting The Immune System". Cell Division 10 (1). https://celldiv.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13008-015-0012-z
17. Hawkins, Jessie, Colby Baker, Lindsey Cherry, and Elizabeth Dunne. 2019. "Black Elderberry (Sambucus Nigra) Supplementation Effectively Treats Upper Respiratory Symptoms: A Meta-Analysis Of Randomized, Controlled Clinical Trials". Complementary Therapies In Medicine 42: 361-365. doi:10.1016/j.ctim.2018.12.004.
18. BB, Jagetia. 2020. ""Spicing Up" Of The Immune System By Curcumin. - Pubmed - NCBI ". Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov. Accessed April 27 2020. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17211725/.
19. Kang, En-Jin, Soo Young Kim, In-Hong Hwang, and Yun-Jeong Ji. 2013. "The Effect Of Probiotics On Prevention Of Common Cold: A Meta-Analysis Of Randomized Controlled Trial Studies". Korean Journal Of Family Medicine 34 (1): 2. doi:10.4082/kjfm.2013.34.1.2
20. Leyer, G. J., S. Li, M. E. Mubasher, C. Reifer, and A. C. Ouwehand. 2009. "Probiotic Effects On Cold And Influenza-Like Symptom Incidence And Duration In Children". PEDIATRICS 124 (2): e172-e179. doi:10.1542/peds.2008-2666.
One of the most thoroughly researched plants in existence today to help boost your immunity, joint function, and mobility with anti-inflammatory properties, plus great digestive health, and helps fight free radicals throughout your body.
Data and message rates may apply. You will receive 4 msgs/mo. Text STOP to Opt Out or HELP for help.
Agreement to Receive Text Messages
By providing your mobile number, you agree that Stonehenge Health may send you text messages (including SMS and MMS). Stonehenge Health will send you up to four messages per month. Message and data rates may apply.
You may opt out at any time by texting the word STOP to the phone number 1-800-930-5965. For help, send the word HELP to 1-800-930-5965.
You agree to notify us of any changes to your mobile number and update your account with us to reflect this change.
Will I be charged for the text messages I receive?
Though Stonehenge Health will never charge you for the text messages you receive, depending on your phone plan, you may see some charges from your mobile provider.